Sunday, January 18, 2009

Beareo Skateboard

Now that Christmas is over, and there are no more secrets to be kept, I can do this post with out my boyfriend finding out what his Christmas present was. I took one of his sketchbooks and chose one of his thousands of awesome drawings to put on his very own custom skate deck. He used to skate a lot growing up, and the first time we met he was on his skate board, so I figured it would be a pretty sweat gift...and guessing by the expression on his face when he opened it, he liked it. I used his drawing entitled "Beareo" (bear + stereo) as the basis of my design and went at it. When I was finished, I sent the design to Zazzle to be printed...they did a great job!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey LeLe
wicked Xmas present - your man must've been so happy! Lovin' the image too - post some more!
Hope all is well x